Friday, October 5, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I was tagged by Amanda Dyniewski! Thank You.

So here it goes:
1. Who is your man? Jarred Crow
2. How long have you been together? Married a little over 3 years, dated 2 1/2 before that!
3. How long dated? 2 1/2 years (engaged 1 year of that)
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? I guess Jarred but I'm a good eater myself!
6. Who said "I love you" first? ME
7. Who's taller? Jarred
8. Who sings better? I think we both sing pretty good, Jarred would say me though
9. Who is smarter? OH no question, that's definitely Jarred
10. Whose temper is worse? No question again, that's definitely Me
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Jarred but I do it occaisonally
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jarred, I'm the same as Amanda, don't like to sleep by the door
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? Jarred
16. Who mows the lawn? Both of us, lately it's been me
17. Who cooks dinner? I do
18. Who drives when you are together? Jarred but he hates it b/c I'm a passenger seat driver...sorry honey!
19. Who pays when you go out? It's been me now b/c we're doing the envelope system and I have the envelopes!
20. Who is most stubborn? Oh that's me again
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jarred
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Well, it probably should be Jarred's since they aren't far away but it's mine b/c all three of the kids are in Arkansas
23. Who kissed who first? Jarred kissed me! Wouldn't have been me, I was terrified...he was my first "real" kiss! :)
24. Who asked who out? Jarred asked me out
25. Who proposed? Jarred did and it was great!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, I cry kind of a lot!
27. Who has more friends? Since we've been married we have a lot of the same friends
28. Who has more siblings? Jarred
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jarred (most of the time! :))

Thanks Amanda! I will now tag The Blands and Jeni! Enjoy girls! You have one week to complete. Hah!

1 comment:

Keith Skinner said...

Hey Kid. I enjoyed your blog. I'll try to check in periodically. Love you.