Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This is new for me!

Well, this is my first time blogging! I've been an "anonymous" user for quite some time now so I decided to go ahead and start my own blog. Hopefully this will be a great way for my family members to keep up with what's going on in our lives. It's been hard to stay close since we all live in different states (my side of the family anyway). It's even hard staying close to the family we have here in Arkansas. Isn't that crazy? I mean we live about 15 minutes from Jenn & Scott and about 45 from Jarred's parents & Jeff & Terrian but we hardly ever see them. Jordan will be moving in soon so we'll get to see him all the time!! But for those we don't see often enough, this is my solution...we'll see how it works!!

Here are some photos from the summer...just to catch you up on what we've been up to.










Those above are from my trip to meet w/ my college roomie (Tina) and meet her daughter for the first time. We met in Branson and it was great. Isn't her daughter adorable??? Congrats Tina on #2, Carter is so cute, I can't wait to meet him!



These are my awesome parents! Aren't they cute?These are a couple of the crazy amounts of pictures we took on my family beach trip this summer. We always go to Pensacola Beach around the 4th of July. It was so much fun! I don't have a group photo of the entire group b/c we didn't take one this year but it's my Dad's entire side of the family...his 2 sisters and their families and his parents. We had a great time!
We missed this picture b/c Jarred wanted to walk around the entire stadium...oh well...These were all from our weekend trip to Atlanta w/ the Connett's & Tappe's (this was mid-July). We stayed at Melea's parents house and saw the sights! This girls picture above is taken at Stone Mountain, the guys didn't make it. That Saturday we went shopping and to the Cheesecake Factory and then to the Braves game that night! Great trip.
This cute little guy is Eli...he's our good friends Curtis and Alison's little boy. They live in Fort Walton Beach so we never get to see them except for when we go to the beach so we try to go as often as we can! :) Eli is wearing Jarred's sunglasses but he's poked out the lens...too cute!
These were all taken on our beach trip to Destin w/ 5 other couples at the beginning of August. We stayed RIGHT on the beach and it was wonderful! Well, I guess I will end my first blog ever...there will be more to come...

2 comments:

Dahls said...

YAY! Glad you joined the cool people. Love you.

Amanda said...

Hey girl, I am so glad that you joined us. Keep it up, you will find it is a great stress reliever to express your feelings. Amanda